This privacy statement explains how FirstBit Digital Technologies (hereafter referred to as "FirstBit," "we," or "us") uses and safeguards any information you provide to FirstBit Digital Technologies when using this website.
FirstBit Digital Technologies reserves the right to amend this policy at any moment by updating this page. You should revisit this page regularly to confirm that you are satisfied with any changes.
What We Collect
Personal information includes but is not limited to a first and last name, an email address, a home, postal, or other physical address, other contact information, a title, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information needed to provide a service or product or carry out a transaction you have requested.
We need your information to better understand your needs and offer you better service, namely for the following reasons:
- Keeping internal records.
- The information may be used to improve our products and services and your experience.
- Using the email address, you have provided, we may send you promotional emails about new products, special deals, or other information that we believe you will find interesting.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research reasons from time to time. We may use the information to personalize our website to your preferences.
FirstBit Digital Technologies does not transmit or disclose your information, except as specified below:
- FirstBit Digital Technologies may share the user's personally identifiable information with our resellers and partners for such resellers and partners to advertise FirstBit's goods and services as well as their own products and services.
- FirstBit Digital Technologies may hire trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and management services, customer relationship services, database storage, management services, fulfilling orders, sending emails, processing credit card payments, and other functions required by our business.
- FirstBit Digital Technologies may also expose a user's name or pertinent information if FirstBit Digital Technologies knows or suspects that the user is causing harm or interfering with other users or anyone else, is breaching the agreement or is infringing any of FirstBit's legal rights.
- FirstBit Digital Technologies may also disclose a user's personal information if required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is required to comply with a court order or subpoena, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or regulatory authorities, or to participate or cooperate with a judicial proceeding, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public, or our websites.
- In the case of a merger, consolidation, or reorganization involving FirstBit, purchase of FirstBit by another company, or other similar transaction, your personal information will be transferred to the control of the third party involved in such transaction.
We are committed to keeping your information safe. We have put in place appropriate physical, technical, and administrative systems to protect and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
A cookie is a small file that requests permission to be placed on your computer’s hard disk. When you accept cookies, the file is uploaded, and the cookie aids in online traffic analysis or notifies you when you visit a specific site. Cookies enable online programs to respond to you as a unique user. The web application can adjust its operations to your requirements, likes, and dislikes by obtaining and retaining information about your preferences.
We may employ traffic log cookies to determine which pages are being accessed. This allows us to analyse data about web page traffic and enhance our website to better meet the demands of our customers. We solely utilize this information for statistical analysis and later delete it from our system.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You can restrict the collection and use of your data in the following ways:
- When filling out a form on the website, seek the box that allows you to declare that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing reasons.
- If you previously consented to us processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may withdraw your consent at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to other parties unless you permit us or it is required by law.
- If you want, we may use your personal information to send you promotional material about third parties that we believe you would be interested in.
- You have the right to seek information about the personal information we have on file for you, in accordance with Indian law. A modest charge may be required. Please write to FirstBit Digital Technologies, 203, 2nd Floor, Lake Shore Towers, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad - 500 082, India if you would like a copy of the information stored on you.
- If you feel that any information we have on file for you is erroneous or incomplete, please contact us at the above address as soon as possible. Any inappropriate information will be removed or corrected as soon as possible.